Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years


The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years




Yes this is defiantly different then my makeup& fun product reviews but, Hey! If it helps just one person with my review then I am happy! Mission Accomplished! :) So I received a chance to review this book through a company called One2OneNetwork.com and I wasn't sure if it would be helpful since my younger is 3 years old now but figured Id give it a shot. I could not believe how informative this book was, it is broken down into sections by age, I really wish I had this book to rely on when I had newborn/infants. Dr. Karp is famous for his brilliant insights into centuries-old parenting problems and for discovering breakthrough solutions that are simple yet practical. Dr Karp give actual steps unlike another book that I read which just gave information on sleep. We totally love Dr Karp and his calming reflex theory. He also features in this book different self soothing methods as well. Until I read the book I didn't think I could possibly learn anything from it but I did as it doesn't just focus on newborns like most it helps with sleep solutions all the way up to a 5 year old. I do recommend this book to any new moms and may just be my new go to baby shower gift to be sure mommas are not missing out on these solutions! :) Thumbs up to Dr. Karper.





No comments:

Post a Comment