Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes



Again, another great product that I have fallen in love with but probably would have NEVER bought prior, The Dickenson's Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes. Let me start with the smell, its a bit strong but I honestly have to say this would be the only negative about these towelettes and luckily its not too bad that you can't get passed it. The pros defiantly overcome that one con here.  I have a terribly oily complexion as long as I can remember and couldn't stand it but one towelette in the morning before applying my makeup and again at bedtime after removing my makeup and I swear these make my not so fond of complexion much less oily and I have not had ONE breakout from the time i added these to my daily regimen. They do NOT dry out my skin, I have never found anything that has controlled the oily but didn't leave my skin too dry. The individual wrapped towelettes are a brilliant idea so you can toss a few in your purse and always have them on hand when you need them. They are affordable, $5.99 for a 20 count box and can be found at most of your drug stores and big chain store ex.Walmart,Target,etc. Has anyone else tried these?If so Id love to know how they worked for you.  

Check out their Facebook page here..

Witch Hazel helps with every type of skin, here's a few examples..
  • Removes everyday dirt, oil and impurities
  • Controls oil, eliminates shine and balances skin
  • Nourishes flaky & dull skin without removing essential moisture
  • Unclogs, refines and tightens pores
  • Cleans, calms & conditions without overdrying
  • Even out the areas that are oily here, or dry there




No comments:

Post a Comment