Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox :)

I have just recently just received my new Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox from Influenster. What is Influenster do you ask? Keep reading because I break it all down for you below. :)

What is Influenster?
Influenster is a FREE program where you take surveys and obtain badges on their website in order to qualify to receive a FREE box of products (sometimes even full sized products too!) to try out, review on Influenster.com, share with your friends or subscribers and you can also qualify for even more FREEBIES and special deals from the brands that work with Influenster. They also give you different tasks to complete depending on each different VoxBox, I honestly think its fun completing the tasks and earning badge and being that much closer to be chosen for another box or campaign.



What is a VoxBox?
The box of products that you can receive for FREE, YES for FREE!



How can I get an Influenster VoxBox?
All of the VoxBoxs are then given to members depending on many different things such as your interests, score, and involvement with Influenster.

Any more questions on Influenster, then you can go check out their "About" page which covers VIRTALLY everything. Click Here Here


Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox


Included in my VoxBox is as follows-

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can
Nectresse sweetener box: $3.99 for box of 40 packets
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: $5.99 for a 20- count box
Complete Colgate Optic White Regimen as follows:
Toothpaste: $2.99 for 4oz tube
Mouthwash: $2.99 for 8oz bottle
Toothbrush: $2.99 per brush
belVita Breakfast Biscuits: $3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits.

I have not had a chance to try out each & every item yet but I will update as I do.

NOTE: Each item was provided to me at no cost from Influenster for me to try and review. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the boxes Ive received, this one just wasnt "fun" like most are. Still great products.

    ReplyDelete