Thursday, March 21, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge

So this was a product I received from BzzAgent, yet another great company. Here is a run down on them, Click here. First let me start by saying I am a BzzAgent and I received these products for free. If you would like to become a BzzAgent please leave me your email and I'll get you an invite. Enough about all that, Onto the good stuff.. :)



Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge



Hydra Recharge Shampoo is the first to feature thousands of beads that burst on impact, which is pretty neat actually. I would be lying if I had that perfect hair we all wish for, I color mine so its gets dried out & dreary so when I read aout this system because if I use too much after shower products my hair just gets greasy. I have used this shampoo several time and each and every time once I dry and style it my hair then looks and feels healthy and shiny. Hydra Recharge Conditioner contains superfruits goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi to actively replenish without heaviness, so the conditioner makes my hair silky smooth but without that weigh down feeling. The best part was the last product Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is a powerful deep treatment whose revolutionary lightweight crème-gel formula transforms dry hair with a surge of high-performance hydration in just one minute. One word, AMAZING! It was a lot like those conditioners you get a small bottle of in a hair dye box, ya know the ones that make your hair so amazing smelling and feeling but its such a tiny bottle and you cant find an on the market conditioner to give the same effect. Now I bet you thought it couldn't get better but it has, that silky weight less shine lasts TWO whole days after use!  Look no further I can promise you if you try this line you will not be disappointed. Great job Garnier Fructis! I've always been a fan of their products but now more then ever.  The Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line can be found in most grocery store, drug store and mass retailers and retail price varies between $3.99 to $6.99, way less then any fancy salon product. Check out their Facebook page, like them and stay up to date with their products and they often post digital coupons!



No comments:

Post a Comment