Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crest Optic White

Crest Optic White




So I have always kinda been a  toothpaste snob and have always bought the best such as Rembrandt, Mentadent, or Crest 3D because good toothpaste is so much better/cheaper than dental work. They are your teeth and once they are gone, they are gone!

The Optic White looks unimpressive as just a plain white paste. No stripes, twin tubes, sparkles, or any flavor-bursting crystals or strips. I was not expecting much to be honest, but after using it, I am so impressed with this that this will become my new toothpaste. It does the job by whiten your teeth with simple daily use,no extras.

It also comes with a relatively high amount of fluoride at 0.76%. This is compared to the Crest 3D at 0.243% (or triple) while the Crest Pro Health lists 0.454%.

Lots of different toothpastes contain some kind of ingredient that tends to dissolve the mouth. It is an irritant to my gums and while its good it seems to be a negative as well. Well, this Colgate Optic White does not have that ingredient yet cleans my teeth really well. I'm sure that Colgate has brought their A game on this one.

Another note about Sparkling Mint is that it is really a bright mint flavor. Your mouth will feel really sparkling and cool which I kind of like, but some may find the flavor too strong. After I brush I feel a strong like bubbling sensation. I also have the toothbrush and mouthwash and both are as well amazing products. You walk out of the bathroom feeling like you have went for a cleaning at the dentist.

I would highly recommend the Colgate Optic White system to be your own daily dental regimen


You can visit the  Colgate® Optic White® website: http://bit.ly/UVoWWv

Also check out the  Influenster review page: http://bit.ly/10Jv8WD

.

*NOTE* These products were received complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment