Tuesday, December 16, 2014

NewAir AH-470 Flat Panel Micathermic Space Heater Review

I received a NewAir AH-470 Space Heater for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.


I don't know about you but winter has REALLY set in here in Pennsylvania. We have already had temperatures n the single digits and it gets COLD! I am always telling the kids to put on a blanket rather then turning the heat up, heat is expensive and coming upon the Holiday season, I am sure nobody is looking for extra expenses. When there is a chill in the house We have a space heater we would turn on just to warm it up a bit but It was loud and bulky so it was not used often. This year we have found the NewAir AH-470 Flat Panel Micathermic Space Heater, It is amazing! Let me tell you all about it!



I am sure you are asking yourself "What in the world is a Flat Panel Micathermic Space heater?" Believe me, I had the SAME question! What exactly is Micathermic?  It is basically the heating element inside the heater that gives off heat into the air much faster then traditional oil filled radiator heaters. The very best part is it is SO quiet. The flat panel design make this heater very light weight and portable. It features both convection and radiant heating for both comfort & convenience.

Out of the box the NewAir AH-470 heater was very easy to assemble with only the wheels needing to be snapped on. No serious assembly required. It came with very simple to understand instructions with some do's, don'ts and cautions that seemed to cover all the important points.



This thin and slim heater is packed with features so do not let the slim design fool you. They did not skimp on features. It comes with a remote control for when you have just got warm & cozy and do not want to get up. Truthfully that is probably my favorite feature. It has a nice bright LED display that s easy to read even from afar. An adjustable thermostat allows you to adjust the temperature between 41 degrees up to 97 degrees.



My next favorite is they take safety seriously. It has a safety trip over switch so if the heater does tip, it will automatically turn the power off. It also features an overheat protection   mechanism that switches it off automatically if it over-heats. These features allow me to let my mind rest just a bit.

Now let's sum up all the features. It heats quickly & quietly, thin & slim portable deisgn, built in safety features, easy to read display and remote control. I mean what more can you ask for in a heater? I am actually planning on getting another one for use upstairs and then we will no longer dread that chill.




Take a look how easy to use & quiet it is..




You can buy the NewAir AH-470 Flat Panel Micathermic Space Heater on their website, here

You can also connect with them on Facebook, here

Go ahead on over to their page and let me know what product you would choose from them if possible. Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment