Sunday, March 9, 2014

Finally..

As you can see, I thought up a new name. It came to me out of nowhere and I thought, Life with NO naps, its perfect! It sums up life as a mother and wife being so busy as well as that fact that after they pass through the infant and toddler stage then naps are somewhere in the rear view. My children are now a 4,6 and 10 so naps are VERY far and in between if ever. I really LOVE the new name and hope you guys do too. I thank everyone for helping me narrow the choices down, each one ended up having some reason I felt it wasn't right. So with that I have changed my Twitter name, you can follow me @LifewithNoNaps.I also have started a Facebook page that you can like Here. I am still trying to update my blog on all my other sites. 

Things have been super busy around here. We got a new puppy, boy oh boy, I might as well of had another baby. I forgot how hard puppies are being our dog just turned three years old. It has been so time consuming trying to potty train and spread my time out evenly through out the puppy, other dog, kids, hubby, the house, and then all of my online stuff. Thanks for bearing with me. :) Here he is...


How can you resist that adorable little face?! I know I can't! :) I am not too sure how many of my readers are pet owners but I can use all the helpful pointers you have to offer. 

In the coming weeks I have lots to share with you guys. Here is a sneak peak of some great product reviews to come.



Stay tuned! :)





6 comments:

  1. Great choice for the new name. A lot of people can relate to a life with no naps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your puppy is adorable! Hopefully he naps more than you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love the new name! I can totally relate . . . I'm not a pet owner, but what a cute dog! It looks like you have some awesome product reviews coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to check your blog out! :)

      Delete