Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Breakfast on tho GO!

So I don't know about you guys but mornings are not my best part of the day, I am not a morning person at all. Mornings in this house are hectic so a descent breakfast for myself is out of the question. Or I should  say, WAS out of the question until I was introduced to BelVita breakfast biscuits.


Who says you can't have cookies for breakfast? NOW you can, and not only can you but it is good for you! 

One of the unique things about  belVita Breakfast Biscuits is the nutritious sustained energy they provide all morning long. The biscuits are made with a combination of grains that are carefully baked to release energy regularly and continuously to fuel your body throughout the morning.

They come in crunchy and soft baked. In the crunchy you can choose from Golden Oat, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, and my two favorites Cinnamon Brown Sugar and Chocolate, YES, CHOCOLATE! :) The soft baked ones can be found in Mixed Berry and Oats & Chocolate.

To sum it up, its pretty amazing & perfect for on the go!





No comments:

Post a Comment