Thursday, June 6, 2013

imPress Broadway Nails

imPress Broadway Nails





Each pack of imPRESS comes with 24 press-on nails in 12 different sizes, so you’re sure to find your match (hey, if it can match my tiny little pink fingernail, you’ll be able to find a size for you).  Each nail is lined with a plastic film, with a tab hanging off the nail-bed end.
First, I matched up all of my nails to their appropriate sizes (each nail actually has a number underneath it, making it a total cinch to match up both hands).  Next I prepped all my fingernails with the included prep pad (smells like rubbing alcohol to me) and then peeled off the plastic tab underneath the press-on nail, slid it tight to the nail bed and pressed it down. Note- do this carefully! These nails are incredibly sticky and once they are down… they’re down. I was blown away with how well they stayed… usually I’m so cautious about ripping off a fake nail, but these felt so secure! I loved the fact there was no glue to mess with and they did look really beautiful once on! It was so quick too- it only took a few minutes to do both hands and best of all- no drying time!  They come in a large variety of gorgeous colors and patterns so it’s easy to keep a few sets on hand for those emergency events or last minute date nights!

What I Liked
  • Easy Application - They're super easy to apply - no mess; no fuss!
  • Vibrant Colour - I love the intense colour of the nails and they totally remind of me the Gelish nails that one of my friends is a massive fan of.
  • Price - Although these nails are a bit on the pricey side, they're still cheaper than a trip to the salon to have your nails done.
  • Easy to Take Off - Me being me, I put the wrong nail on one of my nails, but it was super easy peel off.
  • No/Minimal Damage - I feel like the imPRESS nails don't damage my real nails, which is a bonus as my actual nails are quite weak.

What I Disliked

  • Finish - The tips of some of the nails weren't as smooth or polished as they could have been.
  • Pop off Unexpectedly - I was just putting my hair up the day after I applied the imPRESS nails and one of them just came off in my hair. My hair wasn't tangled or anything like that, so I was a bit disappointed that happened.
  • Price - Even though the imPRESS nails are cheaper than getting your nails done at a salon, they're still a tad expensive in my opinion, BUT there is often coupons to bring down the price!




No comments:

Post a Comment