Monday, December 16, 2013

Catching up..

So it has been awhile since I have posted, my life has been such a hectic mess lately but starting to level back out! In the last few weeks I have went from working full time to deciding to quit my job and I am back to a stay at home mama for now. I am sure any other mamas out there can understand what a crazy transition that is. I am now happy again though to say the least. I have more time for the kids and finally some "me" time! 


I have been preparing for Christmas and loving up my babies, hubby too! :) 


The other day the kids and I made cinnamon ornaments I found on Pintrest on a great blog called "Growing a Jeweled Rose" you can check the blog out here.. Growing a Jeweled Rose

It was a super simple idea and the kids LOVED making them. Here is her recipe for them..

Cinnamon Ornament Recipe
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 1/2 cup of salt
  • 1/2 cup of cinnamon
  • 3/4 cup of very warm water

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.  Wash hands and then finish kneading with clean, dry hands.  If the dough is a little sticky dust your hands with a bit of flour and knead.   After a few minutes you will be left with amazing cinnamon ornament dough
- See more at: http://www.growingajeweledrose.com/2013/11/no-cook-cinnamon-ornaments.html#sthash.Actpcwao.dpuf

Here is some of the ones we made..

It was LOADS of fun.. Check out her blog she posts lots of GREAT ideas! I promise now I have more time on my hands to post lots more since I actually have other things to do then go to work. Please share my blog and Click on the Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blog. ;)





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

1 comment: